Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Software Developer (C# Developer) at Iris Smart Technologies Limited
Software Developer (C# Developer) at Iris Smart Technologies Limited
Mar 10, 2020, 4:31 PM
Iris Smart Technologies Limited is a Nigerian company that provide integrated solutions in the identity space. In this area we built, operate, support and maintain complex systems running in Nigeria and internationally and support thousands of government transactions on a daily basis.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Software Developer (C# Developer) Location: Abuja
- ranging from back-end services to their client-end counterparts.
- We follow an AGILE approach and your primary responsibilities will be to work with the software manager on the design of components and development these applications on your own or in a team and to coordinate with the rest of others team working on different components and layers of the infrastructure.
- A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- We are looking for intermediate to senior C# developers for appointment in our Abuja office.
- These developers will be responsible for building applications and integrating 3rd party software solution
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- IT related degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a software production environment
- Proficient in English.
- Skill for writing and using API’s and service layers;
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle and PostgreSQL database
- Experience with popular web application frameworks,
- Familiarity with Windows Presentation Framework
- Knack for writing clean, readable C# code
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Proficient in the use of the .NET,ASP.NET Core and ASP.net Boilerplate (ABP)frameworks,
- Proficient in in server and client side frameworks,
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts