Subject Teachers at Royal Court International School
Royal Court International School - We provide a 21st Century, world-class teaching and learning environment, mentoring Godly Virtues. ICT Classes Music Classes Swimming E-Learning Creative & Cultural Art Classes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Subject Teacher
- We are looking for experienced teachers in the following subjects to join our bright team;
- Civic / Government
- Fine Arts
- Commerce / Business Studies
- Home Economics / Clothing and Textiles
- Christian Religious Knowledge
- Physical and Health Education
- Coding Instructor
- Taekwondo Instructor
- Primary school
- If you love teaching and have the ability to teach the Subject with patience and tact, let’s meet.
- Your main goal will be to create a supportive learning environment which will help your students meet their learning goals.
- You’ll oversee their progress by tracking their assignment and exam grades, in order to provide useful feedback.
- Organize classroom lectures and coursework
- Prepare materials and activities
- Assign homework and interesting exercises
- Research new teaching methods
- Manage classroom crises and resolve conflict
- Inform parents about their children’s performance
- Collaborate with teaching staff and administrators to foster a good student experience
- Identify students with special requirements and create individualized plans
- Determine exam and assignment grades
- Provide feedback based on workload and classroom behavior
- Keep a record of students’ attendance and grades
- B.Sc / BA ; MSc is a plus
- Previous experience as a Teacher.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- A patient and resilient personality
- Dedication to students and education
- Knowledge of various teaching methods
- Deep understanding of the national curriculum and specific subject requirements
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 10th March, 2022.