Team Member (Cinema) at Filmhouse Cinemas Limited
Filmhouse Cinemas is a dynamic film exhibition company with a style that incorporates multifarious features, including state-of-the-art cinema technologies and luxurious dine-in cinema services; administered by a professional operations management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member (Cinema)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for enhancing the cinema experience of all Filmhouse guests by contributing to the smooth running of the cinemas in a friendly and efficient manner.
Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities
Include the following and other duties as may be assigned:
- Selling box office tickets, responding to queries reservations and sales.
- Participating in briefings and other meetings as requested by the cinema manager.
- Attend and participate in training sessions as required by managers and HR.
- Contribute to increasing concession revenues.
- Responsible in the arrangement and cleaning of designated areas.
- Monitoring and maintaining cash flow, ensuring that there are no shortages.
- Ensuring that guests are well guided to entrance and exit into the cinema.
- Monitoring and maintaining guest flow, ensuring that there are no obstructions to guest cinematic experience.
- The right candidate must have a minimum of OND from a recognized institution.
- Excellent customer skill.
- Must be a good Team player with excellent ability to multi-tasking and able to adapt to varying situations.
To perform the job successfully, the individual shall be required to demonstrate these but not limited to the following competencies:
- Customer Relation Skills – a polite, friendly, helpful and approachable manner; ability to deal patiently with guests
- Communication Skills – good communication skills.
- Analytical skills - demonstrates the ability solve multiple problems within a short period of time
- Health and safety – Ability to adhere to health and safety standards; demonstrate consistent health and safety practices; maintain a clean environment.
- Time management – Strong ability to prioritize task and work schedule to achieve service deadlines.
- Professionalism - the ability to keep calm in an emergency and handle guest concerns and queries with calm
- Integrity; honest and transparent in dealing with guests and colleagues
- Numerical - maths skills, with the ability to handle money and work out change within a short time.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location (e.g Team Member - Kano) as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 20th July, 2022.