Territory Development Manager at Sonia Foods Industries Limited
Sonia Foods Industries is one of the leading tomato products processing factories in West Africa. Its headquarter is located in Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, KM 39. The company produces Tomato Mix, Peppe & Onion Tomato Seasoning Mix, Curry Powder and Thyme Leaves, under the brand name Sonia. The factory is located in Ikorodu - Shagamu Express Road, Onigbagbe / Sotubo Village, Shagamu Ogun State, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Territory Development Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to employ a driven and experienced Territory Development Manager for our operations in Kano, Nigeria.
- Execute daily sales and the management of sales team within assigned territory towards the actualization of overall sales target.
- Ensures sustained growth of the company’s market share in key units within assigned territory.
- Recognize opportunities to continually increase the company’s market share through identification of untapped channels and new routes, understanding of customer business drivers and new product launch etc.
- Organize, control and motivate supervisors & sales team to achieve sales targets within the agreed profit margins.
- Conduct regular fieldwork with the team to ensure all agreed sales initiatives are properly executed; provide feedback to Distributor and the sales team for improvement.
- Partner with product supply team, logistics and warehouse to ensure product availability.
- Coach team on selling skills. Encourage team members to attend scheduled learning and development programmes.
- Ability to use mobile sales force automation application to drive sales and improve customer experience.
- Identify potential sales risks, opportunities and misses for the distributor(s), communicate accordingly and recommend solutions.
- Implement quality & control measures at distributor outlets - FIFO, stock numbers etc., through the assigned team members.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Management course or any relevant field.
- 6 - 8 years FMCG sales experience in territory and distributor management with a proven track record of success.
- Good Communication and Negotiation Skill.
- Goal Oriented and Target Driven.
- Experience in Milk sales and neighboring states markets
- Experience in Northern Nigeria, especially, Kano will be an added advantage.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies.
- Excellent Leadership/Coaching Skill.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 15th October, 2022.
Note: We thank all applicants, however, only those selected will be contacted