UI / UX / Product Designer at PayQart Solutions Limited
PayQart simply allows you to pay for goods and services in installments. You can shop online or in-store at any PayQart retail partner and we’ll spread the cost over a maximum period of 6months for you. It’s just that little bit extra breathing space to make buying easier.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI / UX / Product Designer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
Job Type: 3-Month Contract
- PayQart, a financial technology company in Lagos State is looking for a passionate UI/UX/Product Designer who wants to help us shape the future of fintech.
- This role will come with a number of UX challenges that need an analytical, customer-focused brain. You’ll be at the forefront of our efforts and will be directly responsible for the key decisions that shape our products.
- You’ll need a full range of skills from product design, interaction design and visual design to build purposeful experiences.
- To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools and have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web / mobile applications.
The awesome things you will be doing:
- Creating UX / UI design for the group’s different brands across Lending, E-commerce, Savings and more
- Leading and delivering end-to-end product design projects
- Setting user experience vision and working collaboratively with our product, engineering and business teams
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Preparing and presenting rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Supporting the implementation of your designs by collaborating closely with engineers as they build and release
- Driving high-quality solutions without sacrificing speed
What we’re looking for:
- Proven background in designing complex digital products and launching a product to market (UX and visual design)
- An impressive portfolio showcasing end-to-end product design work highlighting your end-to-end design process from concept through delivery and iterative releases
- The ability to clearly articulate design decisions along with sound rationale to support them
- Experience working directly with developers on design implementation
- The ability to take charge of your time and meet deadlines
- A positive attitude and a willingness to work as part of a team
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Expert knowledge of all the usual software (Sketch, Figma, Principle, ProtoPie, Photoshop, XD, InDesign etc.)
- A good sense of typography, grid layouts and clean interfaces
- Strong UX focus along with understanding of psychology and human behaviour
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th June, 2021.