Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Vacancy For Database Administrator/Software Developer at Olla Systems Limited
Vacancy For Database Administrator/Software Developer at Olla Systems Limited
Jun 17, 2019, 8:15 PM
Olla Systems Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below: Job Title: Database Administrator/Software Developer Location: Nigeria Job Description He or she would be responsible for:
- Planning for backup and recovery of database information
- Maintaining archived data on tape and disks
- Full Understanding of Oracle Technical support
- Migrate and upgrade data between different versions of software and platforms, application of security and update patches.
- Administer and maintain servers running Linux/Unix (Red Hat Linux/Oracle Enterprise Linux/Oracle Solaris/IBM AIX), Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems.
- Implement Cloud Service configuration
- Office server maintenance
- Disaster recovery
- Responsible for Internal Software Development.
- Implement Database Design
- Installing and upgrading the Oracle server and application tools
- Creating primary database storage structures (tablespaces) after application developers have designed an application
- Enrolling users and maintaining system security
- Ensuring compliance with your Oracle license agreement
- Controlling and monitoring user access to the database
- Monitoring and optimizing the performance of the database
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts