Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Education and Training > Vacant Job For Provost at Benue State University
Vacant Job For Provost at Benue State University
Mar 19, 2019, 12:42 PM
Benue State University, Makurdi, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant position below: Job Title: Provost Location: Makurdi, Benue Brief
- The Provost is the Chief Executive Officer of the College of Health Sciences and is responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for day-to-day administration of the College.
- The Provost is also a Principal Officer of the University by virtue of the Statute establishing the College of Health Sciences.
- In line with Section 2 (a) of the Statute establishing the College, candidate(s) must be Professor with basic medical qualification, the MBBS degree or its equivalent and postgraduate fellowship registrable to the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN) or a PhD.
- In addition, candidates shall have shown evidence of administrative ability, leadership/headship qualities, proven dedication as well as ability to contribute to the development of the College and the University.
- Conditions of service are as applicable in Federal/State owned Universities.
- Full Name
- Date and Place of Birth
- State of Origin
- Local Government of Origin
- Marital Status
- Number of Children
- Permanent Home Address
- Correspondence Address
- Educational institutions attended with dates and qualifications obtained;
- Professional qualifications obtained with dates;
- Working Experience;
- Names and addresses of three referees, two of whom must be in position to give academic and professional reference reports on the applicant(s).
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts