Wintel Client Support Officer at Stanbic IBTC Bank
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa's financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Wintel Client Support Officer
Job ID: 61267
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Work Arrangement: Fully Office Based
Job Sector: Banking
- To provide an operational User, Branch Support & Rollout (UBSR) structure to ensure that general IT problem in the branches and regions are resolved promptly and efficiently. The operational support includes first & second-level support on users’ workstations, file/print servers, IT peripherals, SCCM servers, LANs and communication equipment.
- Provide high-level competency with regard to ensuring that users are optimally satisfied with the use and access of the bank’s IT services/applications in the daily discharge of their responsibilities.
- Uptime of SCCM servers and patching of all laptops and Desktops
- Ensuring that all incidents are responded to, actioned and resolved within the required MTTR in the SLAs. Also, ensure that calls and problems are escalated and communicated to the required support area and user for prompt attention.
- Improve customer experience
- Develop a cost containment culture
- Establish a control framework that guarantees visibility and reliability of our franchise
- Implement efficient and timely projects and changes to support key business objectives
Qualifications and Experience
- First Degree in Computer Science or IT related course
- IT Professional certification/qualification would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 4 years post qualification experience in a similar or related position
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply