Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answers
Common questions people ask include: What is the job description of a HR Coordinator? What are the duties and responsibilities of a HR Coordinator? What does a HR Coordinator do?As a hiring manager, recruiting an ideal HR Coordinator starts with crafting a good job description. Use this HR Coordinator job description template to save yourself time and help you attract the most qualified candidates. Feel free to revise it to meet your specific needs. Job seekers interviewing for the role of a HR Coordinator may also reference it in preparation for the interview.
HR Coordinator Job Description
Job Descriptions > Human Resources > HR Coordinator
This HR Coordinator job description template includes the list of most important HR Coordinator duties and responsibilities. It can be modified to fit the specific HR Coordinator profile you're trying to fill as a recruiter or job seeker.
Common questions people ask include: What is the job description of a HR Coordinator? What are the duties and responsibilities of a HR Coordinator? What does a HR Coordinator do?
Job Description of a HR CoordinatorA Human Resources (HR) Coordinator is a professional who completes administrative duties for the human resources department of an organization. They assist HR managers with recruitment, maintain employee records, assist with payroll processing and provide administrative support to all employees.
HR Coordinator Duties and ResponsibilitiesHR Coordinator job description should contain a variety of functions and roles including:
- Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance
- Redirect HR related calls or distribute correspondence to the appropriate person of the team
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events etc. and maintain the team’s agenda
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars
- Perform orientations, onboarding and update records with new hires
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects, like collection of employee feedback
- Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, benefits etc.)
- Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks, assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contracts etc.
- Assist supervisors in performance management procedures
- Support other functions as assigned
HR Coordinator Requirements / Skills / QualificationsHR Coordinator job description should include these common skills and qualifications:
- B.Sc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; additional education in Human Resource Management will be a plus
- Proven experience as an HR coordinator or relevant human resources/administrative position
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices
- Strong ability in using MS Office (MS Excel and MS Powerpoint, in particular)
- Experience with HR databases and HRIS systems (e.g. Virtual Edge)
- Ability to work with ATS software
- In-depth understanding of sourcing tools, like resume databases and online communities
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Good organizational and time management skills
- CIPD certification is an advantage
- Familiarity with social media recruiting
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
Similar to HR Coordinator Job Description