Account Manager at TransGeneration Enterprises Limited
TransGeneration Enterprises Limited is a company in to block making, cement distribution (Dangote and Lafarge) and building materials located in Lagos State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager
Location: Baruwa, Peace Estate - Lagos
Department: Accounting, Auditing & Finance
Report: Managing Director, Chief Managing Officer
- The Finance Manager will be responsible for overseeing the account department, auditing, budgeting and ensuring data-driven decisions based on financial data available to him/her.
- Provide overall guidance, leadership support and strategic direction in the execution of the finance functions.
- Coordinate timely preparation of financial statements and ensure the statements reflect the organization’s financial position and comply with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Acts as a key facilitator of growth leveraging on accurate financial information.
- Design and implement mechanisms to safeguard Company assets and maintain the integrity of financial reports.
- Act as the chief custodian of internal control policies and procedures of the group.
- Ensure effective utilization of the financial resources of the organization including achieving cost efficiency through exception reports in line with the organization’s objectives.
- Develop and implement cost management strategies to monitor and control costs.
- Ensure prompt and reconciliation of all bank accounts and speedy resolution of reconciling items.
- Prepare weekly cash flow statements to guide Senior Management.
- Ensure financial transaction processing delivers separate, accurate and reliable financial statements for each component organization in the group.
- Develop and implement effective stock-taking programs across the group.
- Delegate tasks appropriately to subordinates and provide supervision to ensure the timely delivery of high-quality results.
- Participate in setting SMART annual objectives for subordinates.
- Coordinate the preparation of the corporate budget within the specified time frame.
- Track cooperate performance against budget across product lines, component organization, and expenditure codes.
- Coordinate the allocation/disbursement of funds
- Manage the human and material resources of the finance department to optimize performance and enhance output.
- Prepare and submit to the MD periodic assessment report of finance department achievement vis a vis its functional goals and objectives
- Ensure compliance of cooperating expenditure budget with the schedule of authority and limit.
- Ensure that financial processes comply with relevant tax laws on VAT, WHT, CIT, PAYE and other relevant tax laws.
- Draw out projections for investment opportunities.
- BSc / MA Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Able to manage, guide, and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- Professional qualifications such as ICAN or similar will be considered a plus
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager
- Proficient user of finance/accounting software
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
N200,000 Gross monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the mail.