Bartender at Laim Hotel
Laim Hotel - We are a 5 STAR hotel with the aim of constantly anticipating our customer's expectations by offering superior services, with exceptional facilities and innovations that consistently exceed these expectations. We are committed to providing our corporate and leisure travellers a consistent warm & friendly guest experience & fond memories through our nurtured/trained staff who experience joy and pride at work while adhering to our social responsibilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bartender
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Adhering to company standards for serving alcoholic beverages.
- Mixing, garnishing and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks according to guest’s specifications.
- Helping guests choose menu items or guiding them through drink options.
- Taking orders and making guests feel taken care of during their time at the restaurant or event.
- Mix traditional and creative cocktails.
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails and other drinks.
- Keeping the bar stocked and clean.
- Providing friendly and attentive service
- Candidates should possess an SSCE qualification with a minimium of 2 - 4 years work experience.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude to guests
- Available to work on-call, shifts, after hours, over weekends, and on public holidays.
- Ability to pay attention to details and multi-task
- Must be a person of proven integrity
N50,000 - N70,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 15th December, 2021.