Cook at Ibis Lagos Airport Hotel
Ibis is an international hotel company owned by AccorHotels, a hotel holding company. AccorHotels is listed on the Paris Stock Exchange and was founded in 1967. Ibis opened its first hotel in 1974. The hotels are generally close to city centres, airports, beaches or railway stations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cook
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
What you will be doing
- Food preparation and cooking, plating, presentation
- Kitchen maintenance and cleaning, following food safety requirements
- Maintaining and ordering stocks and supplies
What is in it for you
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities.
Your experience and skills include:
- Creative and passionate about food and customer service
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; a team player
- Add diplomas/certifications required if needed
- Able to work in a high-pressure environment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 28th March, 2022.