Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Hospitality / Travel / Tourism > Food and Beverage Manager Job Vacancy in a hospitality Company based in Lagos
Food and Beverage Manager Job Vacancy in a hospitality Company based in Lagos
Aug 19, 2019, 11:43 PM
Rovedana Limited - Our client in the hospitality industry is recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Food and Beverage Manager Location: Lagos Job Description
- We need an experienced food and beverage manager to manage the operations of all Food and Beverage outlet to create an excellent guest experience. You will also be required to manage, train, and develop team members and work within all budgeted guidelines.
- Manage all Food and Beverage Outlet operations
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the Food and Beverage team
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Work within budgeted guidelines in relation to Food, Liquor, and Costs
- Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
- Develop menus with other members of the Food and Beverage team
- Accountable for monthly stock takes
- Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
- Be environmentally aware
- Minimum of 6 years’ food and beverage experience from a reputable 3-5 star hotel.
- You must have an excellent record of kitchen management,
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently, Mastery in delegating multiple tasks,
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Conversant with new and best practices,
- Ability to manage personnel and meet the financial target
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts