Front Desk Officer at MainOne Cable
MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa.
MainOne Cable's success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you'll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Department: Corporate Services & Development
Job Type: Permanent
- The Front Desk Officer will be responsible for all front desk duties like manning the switchboard, receiving, endorsing letters and applications.
Other responsibilities include:
- Welcome clients and visitors, and ensure they are comfortable.
- Channel client’s queries to the right department/person.
- Manage the booking and use of Board and Meeting rooms.
- Receive and document all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Provide administrative/secretarial support as and when needed.
- Manage the distribution of office supplies.
- Assist with other tasks assigned as necessary to support the department.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- OND / HND in any relevant discipline.
- At least 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Effective Communication and good command of written/spoken English.
- Basic Secretarial & Computer Skills and proficiency with MS Office Applications.
- Time & self-management skills.
- Good Interpersonal skills and Customer Service Orientation.
Demands of the Job
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to prioritise duties and have a positive attitude to work.
- Maintain consistent punctuality and smart professional appearance.
- Maintain confidentiality.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply