Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Job for a DHIS2 Assistant at eHealth4everyone
Job for a DHIS2 Assistant at eHealth4everyone
Jan 24, 2019, 7:07 PM
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: DHIS2 Assistant Location: Abuja Job Descriptions
- We are currently looking to recruit DHIS2 assistants to work with us for a short period on a DHIS2 Project.
- The DHIS2 Assistant will support the use, configuration and customization of DHIS2 systems and any other DHIS2 related assignment.
- He/she will prepare and update training materials and deliver trainings on DHIS2.
- He/she will also provide support in data analysis and management, and ensure regular maintenance of databases/information systems.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required in Information Management Technology, Computer Science/Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or degree with sufficient data concepts preferred.
- Skills: Strong understanding of databases (PostgresSQL, MySQL, Oracle, MongoD) and excellent knowledge on the setup and maintenance of DHIS2.
- Experience: Minimum of 6 months to 1 year required.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts