Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Hospitality / Travel / Tourism > Job For Hotel Supervisor (Entry Level) In A Reputable Hospitality Firm
Job For Hotel Supervisor (Entry Level) In A Reputable Hospitality Firm
Dec 4, 2018, 5:25 PM
Smart Partners Consulting - Our client in the Hospitality Industry located in Lagos Mainland seeks to hire suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below: Job Title: Hotel Supervisor (Entry Level) Location: Lagos Job Responsibilities
- Candidates who will oversee the day to day management of the hotel and supervise staff members and oversee the maintenance of the facility.
- The ideal candidate will help in marketing the hotel to the public and supervise the services offered by the hotel.
- Managing departments and teams
- Providing training on changes in services
- Scheduling and overseeing maintenance and repairs in individual rooms and common areas
- Supervise staff and overseeing schedules to make sure all departments have enough employees to provide assistance to guests
- Overseeing beverage and food operations for events and individual guests
- Working with security officers to promote a safe atmosphere for guests and staff
- Providing customer service and accommodating clients who need extra assistance
- Knowledge of Accounting
- Problem Solving Skills for both customers and staff members that have problems at the hotel
- Good Leadership to help oversee and motivate staff members
- Not more than 2 years experience in job role.
- Candidate must reside within Festac and environ.
- Good Customer Service
- Willingness to listen and respond to complaints
- Understand, and resolve concerns from guests
- Strong Organisational Skills, Knowledge of Sales and Event Planning
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts