Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Hospitality / Travel / Tourism > Job for a Manager in a Restaurant in Lagos
Job for a Manager in a Restaurant in Lagos
Feb 18, 2019, 10:30 PM
Lightning Networks Limited - Our client, a first of its kind Restaurant is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below: Job Title: Restaurant Manager Location: Lagos Role Summary
- Manage day to day operations of the restaurant
- Ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Manage procurement/purchases good quality ingredients and goods for the restaurant
- Ensure service is speedy and people are being attended to properly
- Ensure all staff are at work on time and all working at full capacity
- Manage supplier/vendor relationships
- Supervise and manage all restaurant staff, ensuring customers are satisfied with service delivery
- Minimum of OND in any related field
- Good interpersonal relations and presentation
- Team spirit
- Good communication and leadership skills
- 2 years’ experience in the hospitality industry
- Should have an admirable personality, and good managerial skill
- Strong leadership, motivational and management skill.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts