Management Trainee recruitment at De Raph City Travel and Tour
Sep 15, 2020, 6:57 PM
De Raph City Travel and Tour - We are professionals into logistics, travels and tour.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Trainee
Employment Type: Full-time
- DefDe Raph City Travel and Tour is in need of candidate as a management trainee to help us develop and implement our growth strategies. This position is best suited for candidates who want to gain valuable experience in a managerial role with advancement potential.
- During your traineeship, you'll learn how to identify and apply important strategies and business processes. You'll get to know the nuts and bolts of our company's functions and operations and you'll support our management team with daily tasks such as allocating budget and crafting performance reports. To succeed in this role, strong analytical skills and effective communication are important management trainee qualifications you should have.
- Help managers complete daily tasks (e.g. implementing new policies)
- Understand each department's (e.g. Marketing, Sales) daily processes and goals
- Help managers in evaluating performance (e.g. writing reports, analyzing data)
- Keep track of business revenue
- Research ways to increase profitability and lower risk
- Create and give presentations
- Provide administrative support (e.g. data entry)
- Get familiar with personnel duties
- Participate in company's strategic planning
- Bachelor's Degree qualification
- Minimum of 0 - 1 year experience
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills
- Excellent math and computational ability
- Effective communication skills
- Experience in management or similar/relevant field (e.g. Sales, Customer Services, etc.)
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office
N45,000 - N75,000 Monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 29th September, 2020.