Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Recruitment for Contact Center Agents in a Reputable Bank in Nigeria
Recruitment for Contact Center Agents in a Reputable Bank in Nigeria
Jan 28, 2020, 12:33 AM
Workforce Group - Our client, a top player in the Banking Sector, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contact Center Agent Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- We need an experienced Contact Center Agent who can handle a high volume of inbound or outbound calls or both and should seek to create a positive experience for each caller.
- The Contact Center Agent will be working closely with other team members to provide outstanding service to the company customers by answering questions, handling complaints, and troubleshooting problems with the company’s products and services.
- Answering or making calls to customers to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services.
- Building lasting relationships with customers and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Making sales or recommendations for products or services that may better suit customers’ needs.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that customers’ feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry customers, as needed.
- Education Qualification (OND / HND / BSc)
- Excellent Communication Skills (Written & Oral) with impressive interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in local languages (Igbo,Yoruba,Hausa)
- Must be resident in Lagos.
- Extremely smart and able to respond to requests in a timely manner and has initiative
- Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems.
Benefits HMO, Pension & Leave allowances
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to applyApplication Deadline 10th February, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts