Room Supervisor at Radisson Hotel Group
Radisson Hotel Group is one of the world's largest and most dynamic hotel groups with seven distinctive hotel brands with more than 1,100 hotels in destinations around the world. Our portfolio of hotel brands includes: Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson.
Radisson Hotels’ highest priority is the health, safety & security of our guests, employees and business partners worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Room Supervisor
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Reliable and engaging. As a Rooms Supervisor, you will demonstrate the essence of creating an exceptional guest journey.
- You are committed to taking care of the guests from the moment they arrive through to their departure.
What you will be doing
- Lead and supervise the day-to-day operation of the department to ensure service standards are followed with friendly and engaging service
- Handle guest concerns and react quickly, tracking and notifying proper areas to guarantee memorable moments for our guests
- Ensure employees are informed daily about priorities to personalize service
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities and the ability to lead by example
- Previous experience in a similar leadership role is an asset
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
What is in it for you
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Customization may be included for any specific local or legislative requirements, such as work permits
Application Deadline 21st March, 2022.