Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answers
Common questions people ask include: What is the job description of a HR Administrator? What are the duties and responsibilities of a HR Administrator? What does a HR Administrator do?As a hiring manager, recruiting an ideal HR Administrator starts with crafting a good job description. Use this HR Administrator job description template to save yourself time and help you attract the most qualified candidates. Feel free to revise it to meet your specific needs. Job seekers interviewing for the role of a HR Administrator may also reference it in preparation for the interview.
HR Administrator Job Description
Job Descriptions > Human Resources > HR Administrator
This HR Administrator job description template includes the list of most important HR Administrator duties and responsibilities. It can be modified to fit the specific HR Administrator profile you're trying to fill as a recruiter or job seeker.
Common questions people ask include: What is the job description of a HR Administrator? What are the duties and responsibilities of a HR Administrator? What does a HR Administrator do?
Job Description of a HR AdministratorHuman Resources (HR) Administrators have both management and administrative responsibilities within an organization. They are usually the first point of contact for all HR-related matters and often deal with internal and external parties. Duties may include maintaining records, preparing documents, and ensuring employees receive adequate support.
HR Administrator Duties and ResponsibilitiesHR Administrator job description should contain a variety of functions and roles including:
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
- Revise company policies
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms
- Participate in HR projects (e.g. help organize a job fair event)
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates)
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
HR Administrator Requirements / Skills / QualificationsHR Administrator job description should include these common skills and qualifications:
- B.Sc in Human Resources or relevant field
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant or relevant role
- Experience with HR software, like HRIS or HRMS
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
- BS in Human Resources or relevant field
Similar to HR Administrator Job Description