Brand Coordinator at Limehouse Bar
Limehouse Bar is a mobile cocktail company that provides cocktails at events such as weddings, festivals, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Coordinator
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Experience Level: Mid-level
- Assisting on the company’s different needs as well as preparing drinks and maintaining an organized work environment.
- Mixing beverages using a range of ingredients including liquor, bitters, soda, water, sugar, and fruits
- Taking beverage orders from customers as requested, paying extreme attention to detail
- Satisfying customers’ requests in a timely manner
- Always maintain bar liquor stock by taking inventory and ordering supplies to ensure the bar is well-stocked.
- Planning bar menus
- Placing orders for liquor, beer, wine, and other supplies
- Attend vendors’ meetings and events
- Providing a positive and friendly guest experience by interacting with clients and customers
- Cleaning the bar and work area to maintain a sanitary environment
- Assist on all other tasks
Skills and Qualifications
- B.Sc / HND or OND
- Experience Lenght: 2 years
- Willingness to learn
- Attentiveness and patience to customers
- Flexibility to work
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Basic calculation and writing skills
- Active listening and effective communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Happyhour@Limehousebars.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: For enquiries, call: 07064764764
Application Deadline 30th August, 2022.