CCTV Supervisor at Peniel Apartments Limited
Peniel Apartments Limited is a hospitality company in the heart of Abuja, providing of medium to long-stay, serviced apartments to guests from various parts of the world for over twenty years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: CCTV Supervisor
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Reporting line: Security Manager
- Sets up security system in the form of CCTV cameras in strategic location and ensures the cameras functions smoothly.
- Visits sites and locations to identify the areas that need to be monitored by the CCTV camera.
- Responsible for providing observation security and force protection support
- Monitoring the activities captured on the cameras and informing the authorities in case of suspicious activities.
- Respond and reports alarms, suspicious activities and violators in accordance with established procedures and policy.
- Responsible for making requisition of required equipment and supplies through the Security Manager and is accountable for its care, use, or return.
- Process and report all incidents relating to security operation and in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Remain vigilant and ensures to take all reasonable measures to protect life, property and information.
- Responsible for the maintenance and inspection of equipment in ensuring optimum performance.
- Maintains the records of the screened activities in case of suspicious, illegal or immoral activities to be submitted in report forms.
- Keeps records of all CCTV tapes/backups.
- Updates the organization about the novel technologies and procedures introduced concerning CCTV operations.
- Ensure all video security equipment is operating effectively and efficiently.
- Constant viewing of security videos to ensure and maintain a high standard of security operations.
- Performs duties as instructed by the Security Manager.
- Must have knowledge of CCTV operations.
- Should have experience in the security sector.
- Excellent competence at communicating, coordinating and organizing tasks.
- Ability to multi-tasks and work for long durations.
- Emphasis on detailing, safety and accuracy.
- Must possess excellent computer knowledge.
- Proficient with the technicalities and operations of the CCTV cameras.
- Ability to manage situations that may arise effectively.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st January, 2022.