Housekeeping Supervisor at Sky Rock Hotels
Sky Rock Hotels is one of the most preferred hotels in Nigeria and are committed to exceeding guests' expectations. The experience is what you can call ‘Home away from Home’! It is situated in Ikeja, Suburb of Lagos State, the commercial capital of Nigeria. She provides her guests with 5-star services and facilities including well-furnished relaxation rooms, standard swimming pool, well-equipped gym, open bar, indoor bar & restaurant, laundry services, etc., all at low tariffs.
At Sky Rock Hotel, we pursue growth and development through continuous learning and constantly adapting to an ever changing world. Also, we are proud to deliver genuine care, comfort and warmth to all our guests.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Housekeeping Supervisor
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an efficient Housekeeping Supervisor to lead our team of room attendants and ensure we provide excellent customer service.
- As a HousekeepingSupervisor, you will have to provide extraordinary customer satisfaction for our guests when it comes to hygiene, cleanliness and maintenance of rooms.
- You will also provide training of the junior staff according to health and safety standards followed by the hotel. You should ensure that rooms and common areas are regularly cleaned and maintained.
- You should also possess exceptional team management and leadership skills.
- If you feel you will be able to carry out all the responsibilities well, we would like to have a word with you!
- Train housekeepers on cleaning and maintenance tasks according to hotel policies.
- Check rooms and common areas, including stairways and lounge areas, for cleanliness
- Schedule shifts and arrange for replacements in cases of absence
- Motivate team members and resolve any issues that occur on the job
- Ensure high-level customer satisfaction.
- Performing various cleaning duties in instances of staff shortages.
- Screening housekeeping applicants and recommending promotions, transfers, and dismissals
- Manage the staff according to shifts and availability.
- Evaluate housekeeping staff on the basis of performance.
- Ensure all the rules are being followed properly.
- Ensure compliance with safety and sanitation policies in all areas
- Monitor the performance of junior housekeeping staff.
- Respond to customer complaints and queries on a timely basis.
- Regularly taking inventory of cleaning supplies and ordering stock as needed.
- Issuing cleaning supplies and equipment to housekeeping staff as needed.
Requirements and Skills
- High School Diploma / OND / HND
- Proven experience of working as a Housekeeping Supervisor or a similar role in the Hospitality Industry.
- Proficient knowledge of industrial cleaning tools.
- Excellent team management skills.
- Physically active and healthy to perform difficult tasks.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Stamina to handle the physical demands of the job
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Hard-working individual.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Good time management abilities.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Strong work ethics.
- Should be willing to work for different shifts as and when required.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
N50,000 - N70,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using "Housekeeping Supervisor" as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th September, 2022.