Social Media Executive (Customer Service) at Myrtle Management Consultants
Myrtle Management Consultants - Our client is an Online Fresh Grocery Delivery company that help shop and deliver quality fresh foodstuffs to busy individuals and corporate bodies.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Executive (Customer Service)
Location: Eliozu, Port-Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full-time
- We are looking for customer service - social media manager to oversees all company social media accounts management and manage existing and prospective customers.
- Oversees all company social media accounts management on all channels of the company such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
- Responsible for ongoing updates about the brand and service of the company in social media accounts to engage customers.
- Understand the interest of the audience of the business to effectively engage with clients and potential customers
- Audits and analyses social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns
- Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
- Ensuring that customer complaints are effectively and efficiently handled on time
- Taking order on social media platforms WhatsApp, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
- Create simple graphic designs using tools like Canva etc.
- Keeping up to date with any new changes on social media platforms to stay ahead on social media such as which is the best platform to promote the brand and engage customers.
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Coordinates social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals
- 2-5 years and above related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience working in a similar role
- Excellent Observation Abilities
- Capable of working independently and with minimum supervision
- Demonstrate Working Knowledge and Expertise
- Good Decision Making
- Excellent communications both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good Analytical skills
- Has strong knowledge in the use of social media tools
- Evidence of continuous development by staying abreast with trends
- Excellent commands over excel and word.
- Has logical approach to identifying and evaluating issues and problem-solving
- Well-developed organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple assignments
- Displays awareness of the need for confidentially in sensitive matters
- Demonstrated job commitment and personal flexibility to meet changing expectations
- Commitment to self-development and expansion of knowledge
- Ability to Conduct and Evaluate Research
- Business is a retail business and they operate from Monday to Saturdays each week.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 30th October, 2020.