Hospitality Manager at Owens and Xley Consults
Owens and Xley is a Small Business Advisory and Consulting Company in Lagos, Nigeria. Our services include of Small Business Startup and Set up, Business Plan preparation, Business Process Design and Business Strategy Formulation. We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs; and the initial capital challenges faced by a small business which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that small business owners have access to technical skills but at a fraction of the cost.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hospitality Manager
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan, organize, and manage daily operations to ensure efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Establish and maintain a high standard of customer service according to company operating procedures
- Perform monthly evaluations for all staff
- Keep and update relevant documents and records
- Prepare and submit weekly reports to the management
- Manage and oversee the administration of interior decorations, reservations, operations, maintenance, detailed budgets and financial reports
- Attend to any complaints logged by clients in a professional and timely manner
Qualification / Skills
- BSc / HND in Hospitality Management, Business, Office Administration, or relevant field.
- At least 3-5 years' experience working in the hospitality industry.
- Solid knowledge of customer service and the ability to resolve conflict in a calm and professional manner
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Good reporting skills.
- Exceptional knowledge of standard hospitality best practices and procedures
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and relevant software (e.g., ERP)
- Knowledge of the PMS (Property Management System) program and DRS (Daily Revenue System) program
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] and copy: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 7th December, 2022.