Office Supervisor Job Description
Job Descriptions > Administrative and Office Support > Office Supervisor
Common questions people ask include:
What is the job description of an Office Supervisor? What are the duties and responsibilities of an Office Supervisor? What does an Office Supervisor do?
Job Description of an Office Supervisor
Office Supervisors, also known as Office Managers, oversee administrative tasks in an office to ensure that they are performed adequately and in a timely manner. Office Supervisors perform administrative tasks such as filing, producing reports and ordering office supplies.
Office Supervisor Duties and Responsibilities
Office Supervisor job description should contain a variety of functions and roles including:
- Ordering office supplies.
- Filing paperwork for various departments.
- Organizing travel arrangements as needed.
- Managing staff meetings and schedules.
- Making presentations to report on productivity.
- Answering phone calls and responding to emails.
Office Supervisor Requirements / Skills / Qualifications
Office Supervisor job description should include these common skills and qualifications:
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Prior experience in an administrative role.
As a hiring manager, recruiting an ideal Office Supervisor starts with crafting a good job description. Use this Office Supervisor job description example to save yourself time and help you attract the most qualified candidates. Feel free to revise it to meet your specific needs. Job seekers interviewing for the role of an Office Supervisor may also reference it in preparation for the interview.
Similar to Office Supervisor Job Description