Brand Strategist Job Description
Job Descriptions > Marketing and Communications > Brand Strategist
Common questions people ask include:
What is the job description of a Brand Strategist? What are the duties and responsibilities of a Brand Strategist? What does a Brand Strategist do?
Job Description of a Brand Strategist
Brand strategists work closely with brand managers, marketing specialists, and social media managers to conduct rigorous analysis and market research to understand customer behavior, then use that information to develop marketing strategies that raise brand awareness, drive customer growth, improve a brand’s positioning, and generate revenue.
Brand Strategist Duties and Responsibilities
Brand Strategist job description should contain a variety of functions and roles including:
- Conducting extensive primary and secondary research.
- Staying up-to-date on consumer research and market trends.
- Analyzing research, data and trends.
- Meeting and presenting to clients.
- Briefing and collaborating with creative teams.
- Leading ideation and brainstorming sessions.
- Creating competitive reviews and situational analyses.
- Identifying insights, challenges and opportunities.
- Developing brand architecture, positioning and strategy.
- Writing compelling brand stories.
Brand Strategist Requirements / Skills / Qualifications
Brand Strategist job description should include these common skills and qualifications:
- Degree in business, marketing, branding, communication or related field required.
- Previous experience as a brand strategist or similar role.
- Creative and compelling storyteller.
- Strong research skills.
- Strategic thinker.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience leading client meetings.
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset.
As a hiring manager, recruiting an ideal Brand Strategist starts with crafting a good job description. Use this Brand Strategist job description example to save yourself time and help you attract the most qualified candidates. Feel free to revise it to meet your specific needs. Job seekers interviewing for the role of a Brand Strategist may also reference it in preparation for the interview.
Similar to Brand Strategist Job Description